If you are thinking of hiring me to help you set up a new website, or to do some work on your existing website, please contact me giving as much detail as possible about your requirements.
A simple website using one of my “Pick and Mix” website styles costs £120 (excluding hosting and domain name). This can include elements such as a blog, contact form and portfolio, but does not cover e-commerce.
A site that does not use a “Pick and Mix” website as a starting point costs around £450, depending on the amount of work involved. This will vary based on how complicated and time consuming the project appears to be.
Prices for me to carry out basic changes to an existing website start at around £25.
- installation and customisation of free WordPress themes
- customisation using theme options or built in settings
- use of css code to make cosmetic changes to the appearance
- installation and set up of free, and certain premium, WordPress plugins
- set up of pages and menus
- integration of text, photographs and graphical elements provided by you
- support (for a limited time) while you learn how to update your site yourself
- hosting and domain name
- installation of WordPress (this is easy with most hosts)
- Squarespace or Weebly account (if applicable)
- purchase of premium themes / plugins (except those for which I already have a license)
- alterations to the structure of page templates
- development of custom built theme from scratch
- sourcing / purchase of stock photography and graphical elements such as backgrounds and buttons
- setting up email accounts
- search engine optimisation and connection to google analytics
- set up of SSL certificate